PACKERS AND MOVERS Forum Index

PACKERS AND MOVERS

The location what is the best Agoura Mountains right now holders was initially owned by way of a Spe

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

The Washington Redskins’ guide to cobbling together
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PACKERS AND MOVERS Forum Index -> Forum di prova
View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
liny195

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

usa
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019 08:07:54    Post subject:  The Washington Redskins’ guide to cobbling together
Description:

an offensive line in six days - The Washington PostWashington will be without three starters for Sunday's game at Tampa Bay
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, and is likely to start at least one player signed this week.Alex Smith says injuries won’t change offense, but ‘I’ve got to do my job a little better’ - The Washington PostWashington enters Sunday's road game at Tampa Bay down several starters on offense.RB Adrian Peterson upbeat despite Washington Redskins' offensive line injuriesAdrian Peterson acknowledged he had a long night with his "friend" Maker's Mark in the wake of the Redskins losing three starting offensive linemen to injuries, but spoke to the need to "stay positive and keep pressing."Making sense of NFL rule changes at midseason: What has worked - NFL Nation- ESPNTwo of the surprises from the first half of the season are the 5-4 Dolphins and 5-3 Washington, the latter of which still tops the NFC East after nine weeks. Both have exceeded expectations. I would be worried that they're going to fall back to those expectations in the weeks to come.2018 NFL second-half predictions - Stats that matter, picks for playoffs, Super Bowl LIIIJulio Jones will score more touchdowns. Patrick Mahomes might level off. Here's what the numbers tell us about the rest of the NFL season.Redskins O-line injuries drove Adrian Peterson to drink | 106.7 The FanDown three starting linemen, Redskins running back needed a drink.What We've Learned About The Redskins' Newly Signed Offensive LinemenDue to injuries along the offensive line, the Redskins signed Luke Bowanko, Austin Howard and Jonathan Cooper. Here's what we've learned about the trio as they work toward making an impact in the coming weeks.At Redskins practice, a reunion of NFL journeymen on the offensive line | Sports | richmond.comASHBURN — Monday was tryout day at Redskins Park
, but it was renamed by offensive lineman Tony Bergstrom.With a banged up offensive line, the Redskins need big-yardage plays now more than ever - The Washington PostNothing seems to come easy for the Washington offense.The Alex Smith Report - Episode 10On the tenth episode of the Alex Smith Report, QB Alex Smith discusses the loss to the Atlanta Falcons, this weeks opponent the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, answers fans questions and gets to speak to a special guest!Oddsmakers sending mixed signals about Redskins future after injuries | NBC Sports WashingtonHalfway through the year, the Redskins sit at 5-3 and in first place of the NFC East. That's good news, but storm clouds are on the front lawn.Redskins WR Maurice Harris and his magic hands prepare for all scenarios | NBC Sports WashingtonThe ability to play all receiver positions makes Maurice Harris invaluable for a Redskins team dealing with injuries.A breakdown of how to be an NFL gunner, as told by Danny Johnson and Jehu Chesson | NBC Sports WashingtonWhat does it take to be an NFL gunner? Jehu Chesson and Danny Johnson know because they're doing it well for the Redskins, and here, they go in-depth on their underappreciated roles.A note to Redskins fans: The season isn't over | NBC Sports WashingtonFor much of the first half of 2018
, an NFC East title looked headed to Ashburn. For the second half of 2018, that possibility has diminished, but it isn't out of the picture just yet. If you think you've seen this article before, you probably have. I thought a lot of people may have skipped it because of the title, so I changed it and re-published it. The content hasn't changed.Jay Gruden talking about this week’s offensive line:“Chase will be the center for sure. Bergstrom will probably have to start out at guard, I would think. Then, left guard we’re still deciding right there. It looks like Cooper could have the nod.I think the big thing is, we’re waiting to see where Morgan’s at [as far as his injury]. With Morgan and Ty, hopefully they’ll be the tackles. But if Morgan can’t go then we probably have to put [Geron] Christian in at tackle and move some people around. So, we’ll wait and see.”“We’re hoping the experience that Jonathan [Cooper] has will help and Bergstom’s played a lot – obviously Chase – and hopefully we get Morgan [Moses] and Ty [Nsekhe] back. So that’s still pretty solid if you ask me. When you’re out there on the field
, you’ll get a better gauge of how they’re doing. How we’re protecting. How we’re run blocking. How they’re handling the heat and the drives and the communication. Time will tell. I’m anxious to see it.”Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images“They look good in practice. They’ve done a great job – hats off to the coaches – Coach Callahan and Phil [Assistant Offensive Line Coach Phil Rauscher] obviously for getting them ready to go. But we’ll see.”“I think playing in 83 degree heat for the first time could take its toll on them, but we’ll have some other guys available if it is an issue. We have to wait and see, but I’m optimistic that they’ve picked it up mentally. That’s half the battle. Now physically on a 7-, 8-, 10-play drive, we’ll see where they’re at.”“It’s all hard. You’re hoping that experience will take over and the knowledge that they gained in the last four or five days will carry over to game day and they can handle – just the mental part of it is one thing.”“Now the physical part you’re handling with stunts and the movement of the defensive lines and the different fronts that they give you. Is it a jam front? It’s over, it’s under; there’s a lot of different things that take place with the line calls. We have a fairly smart group I believe, so I think they’ll handle it. But going out and executing the double teams and getting up to the next level and the stunts, we’ll see how they do. We have confidence they’ll do fine.”
Adv

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019 08:07:54    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PACKERS AND MOVERS Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: